Menu
peterh2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Username not confirmed

Hi. I recently switched to virgin media and I'm having trouble accessing my account. Because this email was linked to another account I had to register a new one. When I try to log on I get the message you haven't confirmed this username yet check inbox but I can't access the inbox because the username hasn't been confirmed!!!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Username not confirmed

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to set up an online account even after being helped by the technician.

I will be more than happy to assist you in this so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

DimaGeorgian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul_DN  .

I have the same issue here, can't access my account because of the same error, account not confirmed.
But I checked the e-mail 10 times, I can't find any link.

Can you please re-send me the e-mail with the confirmation request please?

[MOD EDIT: Email address removed]

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DimaGeorgian,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your account due to the account not being confirmed. I would like to look into this further for you - to double check that we have the correct email address on your account or for any other errors that may have prevented you from receiving the confirmation. I am going to send you a private message now so that I can pass DPA and get this sorted for you 🙂

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner!

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos