Menu
Sm61290
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Urgent credit file

I need someone to call me . 
Iv been blind transferred and then your staff are unhelpful and blocked my number when I asked to log a complaint being blind transferred. I was told no and my line blocked. Your staff need more complaints and vulnerable customer training .

I will be going to the ombudsman with all virgin issue so have had not just this  if I can’t speak to someone . How am I supposed to find out the issue and resolve something if need be when I can’t contact you ?! 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent credit file

Hi Sm61290,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear about your experience when calling in.so I can help further can you please expand a little on the issue you called to discuss.

If you wish to raise an official complaint you can view our complaints code of practice here .

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Sm61290
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul , 

I checked my credit rating and it said I had a mark from virgin media for repossession.

I had virgin at my last property and left quickly so to personal circumstances. My ex husband was living here but said the virgin was not on. I am not sure if I have a unpaid balance with you and if that is why or what’s gone on in general . 

I have had a email from your credit file team since to say they have contacted Experian to remove this but I want to be certain the account is close or up to date to be certain. 

I have always had many issues with passing security as it was set up wrong and as I have moved I’m uncertain of any account numbers . I think I may have a old bill but I can’t call to discuss this . 

thank you also for forwarding your complaints process I will do that separately. 

kind regards 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Sm61290,

I have looked into your account and can confirm that your account has been closed and there are no outstanding amounts that need to be paid.

I cannot go into more detail over the open forum but if you would like me to look into this further, please let me know.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Sm61290
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Steven 

thank you for coming back to me . 
please can you look into this for me as I’m worried as to why this was added to my credit file in the first place ? 
I still can’t call you from the last call when I had issues with you call centre.

can you please find a way to contact me further in regards to this .

many thanks 

Sophie 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @Sm61290 

I can take a look into this on our end. 

I will pop you over a PM so that we are able to get some account information.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos