Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Urgent UK customer service email - I am abroad

Hi, 

I am hoping someone can help me as I am abroad and need an email address to contact a UK customer services manager urgently - Virgin hold my TV + BROADBAND + hOME PHONE AND ALSO TWO MOBILE ACCOUNTS. This really is urgent as my house was flooded (with No damage to the virgin equipment) but since 13 Dec 2019 I could not live in it and I have been trying to get help from Virgin on the TV Internet and home phone package and its been painfull, frustrating and useless so far!! I had to go and stay with family abroad and the online chats have not worked the online forms have not worked and calling from a virgin mobile abroad is pathetic (and very expensive compared to other providers)  _ i cannot call the numbers and the mobile 789 number just doesn't work so I need urgent help as they have really failed and messed up the account too! Does anyone know a UK customer services email address the online chat teams just tell me they are all based abroad and on  messenger platform and will not help in getting a message through or getting someone to email me...the complaints and the thinking of leaving us forms do not produce any results and I had a email from the movers team as I completed that form to try and get a response only to get a " we will be in touch" but that was 31.Jan 2020 so 19 days ago and I am still waiting. I was told by the online chat teams that if you complete a virgin online form and provide a virgin mobile number then it will not connect when they dial out from the offices dealing with the enquiry...has this "media" company gone insane? there is no way of communicating from abroad via email from your account direct and with hold times of 30 minutes plus the budget doesnt run to flooded house repair and £2.76 a minute because the allowances in the uk cannot be used.

I have been trying to sort this for months and this is the last ditch attempt here - Please does Anyone have a uk email address for the customer services? the complaints address is sunderland there must be someone out there who has a address please?

Thanks for any help in advance   

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent UK customer service email - I am abroad

there is no email addresses for CS

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi CJB1,

Very sorry to hear that your home's been flooded and that you've been having difficulty contacting us.

Are you permanently living abroad? Unfortunately we do not have an email address to provide however I'll PM you shortly so we can get this sorted.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey,

I am only living with family since Dec 2019 until late March 2020 whilst the flood repairs are being carried out. I hope to have an exact date of return to the property in early March.

Thanks

Regards

Chris 

0 Kudos