Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upset over disconnection

This probably isn't the correct area but as usual with virgin I haven't a clue where to go, long story short I've broken up with my partner and moved back home to a different country, today on the phone I spoke to 3 people before somehow ending up on the home move department where the guy started trying to argue I was in contract (I'm not) and I just want to put in my notice period. He's then asking for forwarding addresses to return the equipment and saying that the stuff gets sent out 30 days AFTER disconnection. With my current mental health and what's going on in my life I will not be providing my new address or her new address as there's no reason for virgin to have them, he was SO unhelpful, can someone explain why they can't just send the bloody stuff now, I've told him there's someone still in the flat until the end of the month but he just kept reading from his script until I hung up on tears, I don't need this I just want to cancel please help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upset over disconnection

Thank you for your post EndlessHours,

Can I please confirm when this disconnection is scheduled for? Our equipment return packs and the final bill will be sent to the property on the account unless you request this to an alternative address, this is processed and sent out up to 10 days following the disconnection date and if we weren't to receive the equipment this may incur a charge to the account in question. 

I'm very sorry to hear of your experience calling the team, if you're ever unhappy with the resolution you can request a manager call-back which we aim to provide within 72 hours from request as per our complaints code of practice. Can I please confirm if a complaint was raised on the account following this conversation?

If you would like me to confirm anything else for you in regards to your query please do respond and let me know as I'd be happy to look further into this for you if needed. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upset over disconnection

Hi EndlessHours, 

We will send you a private message 

Kind regards 

Chris.