Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading my packags should not be this difficult!

I put in a package upgrade order 6 weeks ago online, which still hasn't gone live. Raised a complaint over a week ago, still no response.

The chat bot is beyond pointlessly bad, and can't get through on the phone.

Can anyone in the forum team give their colleagues a talking to or something please?

(and I don't want to hear excuses about the challenges of covid - this is a tech company that turns over millions a year, it shopuld be able to achieve an acceptable level of customer service, I work for a notoriously useless company and we got se up in under 2 weeks for all 2.5k contact centre staff to be working from home)

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading my packags should not be this difficult!

Meanwhile, over at Virgin Media Towers:  Commenting on Virgin Media’s Q3 performance, Lutz Schüler CEO of Virgin Media, said:“Our relentless focus on keeping the country connected and supporting our customers with a great service is really shown in these results.

Seems VM's senior management have their finger on the pulse as always.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading my packags should not be this difficult!

Hi SockTrumpet,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your package upgrade difficulties. I certainly wouldn't expect it to take this long for an upgrade to go through, as they're usually immediate or at least within 24 hours.

Could you please confirm how you processed this package change? Did you receive a confirmation email to advise of the relevant details? If so, was there a starting date provided?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos