I was rung by someone who (I suspect intentionally!) spoke extremely quickly, she advised of an upgrade to my Full-House, for a new years contract!! I tried to explain we didn’t currently make use of “most’ of the current offering, and didn’t watch films or sport, mainly just terrestrial channels...
I ended up getting signed up for a ‘bigger’ service I don’t want and can’t find any way of cancelling the package within my time scale 14 days I believe..
I’ve sent e-mail and tried phoning, nobody to speak to and no e-reply...
How can I actually get to speak to someone on staff, and get this sorted...anyone?
Very sorry to hear this happened. Package changes do need to be done via the teams on the phone. I understand there were intermittent system issues last week which may have prevented the teams from being able to help with this, however they would usually 'back-date' your cool-down period if this was the case.
Please get in touch on 150/ 0345 454 1111 at your soonest convenience so your package can be corrected as necessary, and the teams can look further into why this happened too.
When I dial 150 all I ever get is “options” and not “PEOPLE'. How do you get a line through to someone to TALK to , rather than as on-line a robot e-mailer, or press 1 for this, press 2 for that, and again no person...on the phone number.???
Those options are only to make sure you get to the relevant member of staff straight away rather than being passed around. There's on option for adding/removing services (I think it's option 4 or 5?) it comes under the same category as 'I'm thinking of leaving' - those would be the best people to help with this.
If you're unsure of any account details when prompted you can ignore the IVR and hold the line for a couple of minutes for the option to be put through anyway. Please let us know how you get on.
Tom... many thanks, the “hold until answered” worked. The second problem I had encountered was the password, and not realising there were TWO, and trying to use my on-line one didn’t work, but caused more frustration..
Anyway ‘someone’ answered my call and “says" they have changed me back to Full-house bundle with no “jump”in price at contract year out!!
It has now been over an hour and I’ve not received “written” confirmation, But here’s hoping.
Thanks for popping back with the update. If you remain concerned and would like us to check your account and ensure this has been done correctly please feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap.