Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded package

Upgraded package 6 days ago , not showing up in orders ,received email stating upgrade but nothing further .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgraded package

Hi Bobpjnr,

Welcome to the community! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that an order you placed still hasn't taken affect on your account. 

Can I ask if this order was placed online or over the phone will us? Our back office team who processes any orders made online are a little behind, and so these orders are taking longer than usual to be processed on customer's accounts. However if the order was made over the phone, any changes usually occur straight away.

Many thanks,

Beth

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi upgrade was made online

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can you give us an idea of how far behind the online upgrade team are? I also put in a request via the website for an upgrade over a week ago (and repeated the request 2 days ago) but have heard nothing other than an automated email confirming my request. replies to the app chat service are taking 48 hours per message, if they come through at all and my post on your Facebook page has also been met with stoney silence. I'm out of contract and am seriously considering cancelling and going with Sky instead.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bobpjnr,

Many apologies for the delay in getting back to you, thanks for confirming that the order was made online.

I'm going to send you over a PM so I can take a closer look into this for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mko1,

Thank you for getting in touch via our Community Forum, I am really sorry to hear there has also been a delay with your online order. It looks like some orders that are being placed online are taking up to 10 days to be processed and applied onto accounts.

Can you please let me know if you've received any further communications regarding your order since posting? If not, just give me a shout and I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

We upgraded online on Monday 16 November and although we’ve had a confirmation email we haven’t had any further communication or update in our account.

I am guessing based on your last message @Beth_G that we’ll need to wait 10 working days before seeing any further updates?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi TECreasey,

I am sorry that you are also having a few issues with your recent online order. We of course do not expect you to wait 10 days until the order is processed - these delays can be due to various different reasons so it's something I can certainly look into for you.

I'm going to send you over a PM so I can take some more details and have a look for you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks 🙂

Beth

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Good luck been 26 days had one e mail confirming order then nothing poor service for a Tech company stop blaming Covid every one else seems to be coping ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevreb,

Welcome to the Community Forums, we appreciate you coming here for help with your order. I am really sorry that you have received no further updates since the day the order was placed, I appreciate this isn't good.

I have sent you over a private message so I can take a look at this for you. Feel free to take a look whenever convenient if you would like me to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos