Menu
Enigmo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded but no status update

Hi,

On Friday I phoned in to upgrade my broadband package and the lady on the phone told me she did the upgrade and I'd receive a confirmation e-mail, but I haven't received any confirmation e-mail or seen any signs of my upgrade. I also haven't received the Hub 4 she said I'd probably receive by Tuesday (today), but yeah regardless of that I haven't gotten any e-mail confirming the upgrade and "My Virgin Media" still shows me on my current/old broadband.

I'm currently on 350 broadband package and upgraded to gigabit and she said I'd see the price increase in my next month's bill (which was given to me yesterday) but the bill is still same as before, along with no charge for the hub 4 like she said.

Can a member of staff help me here?

Thanks

edit: Also yeah I can't make changes online. On my virgin media when I go to the upgrade/change package page I get "oops something went wrong, you can't change your package online". I asked the lady on the phone and she said she doesn't know anything about this.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded but no status update

Hi Enigmo, 

Really sorry that you've had some issues with your package change, this isn't good. 

Have you checked your spam or junk folders to see if the emails gone in there? 

Also due to the delay in us replying, has this been sorted for you since? 

Do let us know 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Enigmo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Nope I haven't received anything, even now, a week after I made this post. No e-mails, no letters no updates to charges etc.

And no there was nothing in my junk folder.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Enigmo,

I'm sorry you still haven't had anything. 

What I would advise is speaking with the Retention's team again concerning this. 

You can either call in on 150/0345 454 1111 or text in on +44753 305 1809

^Martin

0 Kudos