cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded account and billing is incorrect

usmanpatel
Tuning in

My contract was due to end in Dec and I called to change the plan in November.

The agent on WhatsApp for some reason has got the new contract to start in February and assured me I wouldn't be billed until then but as expected, this isn't the case.

Quite possibly the worst agent I've had the pleasure of dealing with, I have copies of the chat and need this resolving asap.

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @usmanpatel,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your recent package change.

Unfortunately, we're unable to make any package changes on this platform. If you're wanting to discuss your package with our team, please give us a call directly on 150/ 03454541111 or text us on 07533051809 so we can look into this further for you. 

We do apologise that you had a poor experience with our staff member. This is definitely not the experience we aim to provide for our customers. Please get in touch with our team and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

With respect, the customer service team over the phone is useless and the text service is no better. Let me just put a small snippet of the conversation of my experience with your colleague here to give you an idea of what's happened.

As you can see, I speficially asked for the contract to start in December to which I was told "Sorry, I've already done it". The last screenshot shows that the colleague states clearly that I won't be billed for the mobile sim until February yet I've received a bill already.

I expect someone who has the authority to deal with this to DM me or reach me by phone to resolve otherwise I'd like to cancel my accounts please. Those screenshots are just a brief snapshot of what's happened, I can send more if you like which will show how bad the service actually was.

I await your response.1.png

2.png

3.png

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @usmanpatel,

Thank you for coming back to me. Sorry to see that this has been your experience with our team. I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what we can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs