Menu
Ripp
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded TV package but VM have processed it twice so my bill is way to high!

Brand new customer here, not even had first bill yet. Upgraded my TV package today via Live Chat, turns out they added TV package twice along with some of the other services so they now want to charge me £223.00 for my very first bill and then £88.00 a month thereafter when it should be £90.00 for my first bill and £56.00 per month thereafter.

Can't get through to anyone on Live Chat, finally got through to someone on the phone who could see the problem but when she went to transfer me to another department who could fix it the line just cut off.

To say I'm mad is an understatement, we are a one-income (NHS) household who switched to VM to save money and they've clearly messed up my package and I can't get through to anyone to fix it. 

If this is how the service will be moving forward I think I'll have to cancel and go back to SKY as their customer service are always there and always fix the issue right away. How can VM just add unauthorized charges to my bill then not answer the phone to fix it? This is pretty much just the definition of stealing.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded TV package but VM have processed it twice so my bill is way to high!

Good Afternoon Ripp,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this post has not been responded to a more timely fashion.

Sorry to see there's been some confusion over the first bill and can see that you have since spoken to our team in regards to this matter.

Has this been resolved for you, or is this still on going? 

It may be worth viewing this video for assistance on your first bill - virg.in/1stbill

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Ripp
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded TV package but VM have processed it twice so my bill is way to high!

I'm hoping it's been sorted now, my first bill is due very soon. It took me hours of being on hold on the phone which wasn't ideal. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Ripp

Do please feel free to update us once the bill has been produced and we'll seek to take a second look at it for you if required

Have a great day

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ripp
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Will do, thank you. 

0 Kudos