cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade offer lie

davehoward
On our wavelength
  • Screenshot_20230131_171525_Chrome.jpg

 Why can I not get this offer for me? It links to a page which makes me go to chat who then cannot get me this deal????

• I just have BB at the moment. 
10 REPLIES 10

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @davehoward,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues trying to get an offered deal. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to help. When on chat with the team, did they give a reason for why you could not have the offer? Were you given any alternative offers too?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

davehoward
On our wavelength

Hi ya, yes they said it was for new customers but this offer was personally for me? Also, I would be a new customer, I only have Internet. Maybe its an excuse??

Also  in my basket I have a deal but not sure if I'd get penalised as I've only recently got a BB only deal?

This is for £39, not sure if Virgin can access this and check?

Thank you

Thank you for your response @davehoward

New customers would mean someone who has no services with us at all. However, it is clear this deal was offered on your personal page. Is the offer still on your my VM account? When did you first see it on your account?  Is there an expiry date for the deal? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

They obviously like you more than me. My offer is £34.45 for Maxit TV. 

Hi @Anonymous, 

Welcome back to our forums and sorry to hear you are unhappy with the deal offered. 

You can check out some of our latest deals here https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/existing-customer-deals You can also call our team on 0345 454 1111 who can advise and help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

davehoward
On our wavelength

I would look online but the page just keeps asking me to sign in repeatedly?

davehoward
On our wavelength

Screenshot_20230201_171622_Chrome.jpg

 Did you check this offer for me and if so can you please tell me if I'd be penalised if I completed the order?

Hi there @davehoward

It does look as though you are looking at our new customer offers which would not be available to you as an existing customer.

Is the sire asking you to log in at all?

Screenshot_20230201_200726_Chrome.jpg

It's saying sign in to change your package but it seems I'm already signed in?