cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade not showing

c1booth
Tuning in

I upgraded my package yesterday (27/07/23). 

I took a quicker broadband speed going from 250 to 600mb download and the new TV package includes Sky Cinema that I currently don’t have. 

Neither of these seem to have taken effect over 24 hours later. I was told the phone that the change should be instant but it hasn’t happened. 

I did received a summery of the new services via email at the time of the call. 

My account still shows my old services and monthly price too. 

Is there anyway to get this sorted without spending all night on hold on the phone?

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @c1booth,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing this issue changing your package, in the email confirmation you have does it state any services were removed? If so this means the order would be processed in 30 days from the date you ordered it.

The email should also state a start date of the new package for yourself, is this present at all on the email?

Joe

Thanks for the reply. 

It doesn’t say a start date. 

The email doesn’t say anything regard a date. The two attachments are a contract summery sheet and contract information sheet. The only dates on these are the sheet creation date of yesterday, nothing on a start date. 

I do currently have 3 TV boxes and I am losing 1 in my new package but like I said in the original post I was told the change will be instant not 30 days. 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @c1booth,

What I would like to do for you so I can assist with this change, is invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon.

Joe

katydid72
Tuning in

At least you had an email. I received nothing! Hope your problem gets solved 🙂

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @c1booth,

Glad we could go about sorting out your package via that private chat, if you do need anything further with your account do let us know and we would be happy to help.

Joe