Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade how long to see change?

Upgraded package from Mixit to Maxit yesterday and adviser said email would be received....nothing as yet?? Also she mentioned new channels would appear over 24 hours gradually and speed increase, but everything is still the same.... How long should I wait as new contract started yesterday with increased payment ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade how long to see change?

Good afternoon @Hils22

It can take up to 24 hours for them to become active, how long has it been since they were upgraded? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak

Phoned them yesterday and upgraded about 3.00 pm.....but nothing happened ie no new channels....strangely although tv and internet are working fine the circle on router is flashing yellow/orange too...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hils22, thanks for contacting and sorry to hear that you have not received the change. It can take 24 hours if there is a phone line due to the call features, can you reboot the box to see if anything has changed? ^Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris....I had to phone again this morning at 8.00 am and found that there was no record of the change!!! So the operator I dealt with hadn’t processed it....waste of time. It has supposedly been upgraded correctly BUT no channels have appeared as yet although I have had a confirmation email, which is a start......would be nice to see some new channels coming through as Virgin are only too quick to remove them if packages are downgraded! How long should I wait now as new contract has started today?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just to add the phone package has not changed, just moved from Mixit to Maxit
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This should be active, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hils22, we are glad that this is now resolved and let us know if you need anything further - Chris 

0 Kudos