Menu
BriBerns
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Issues

Hi

Hope someone can help.

i want to speak to someone about an email received about our online upgrade.

all was fine until we got an email stating you wanted to update some details and to call thats when it went wrong.

the agent was rude and basically calling us a liar because we said we had an offer on screen and I had a screen shot stating customer loyalty upgrade offer and it still says that with zero fees. But she said that was only available for new customers so said we have to pay 2 charges for around £80 in total.

i have asked them to escalate but she said her manager would only say the same and couldnt transfer me to a manager in the uk.

no call back from anyone as yet.

uk call back would be great

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Issues

Hi Briberns, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience when contacting the team regarding your package. This is not the level of service we expect to deliver and it is disappointing to hear how the call went. 

With the package, are you able to confirm the offer and what was included? Also can you please confirm what the £80 charges are showing for?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
BriBerns
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for responding

The offer was a free upgrade to the M350 broadband from our M100.

It is still showing as an offer on our account  it also states zero activation fee.

The charges were for activation, instillation and new broadband equipment but on the confirmation when we upgraded online it again states zero cost for all these but the advisor advised this was for new not existing customers.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Briberns,

I am sorry for your experience. If you have an email confirming the zero fees we will honour the deal for you, I will pop you a message and we can get this looked into 

Zoie

0 Kudos