• 1
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Cancellation

Hi Folks,

Early January I contacted customer services to add an additional V6 box, we agreed an increase of £5.00 per month + a one off "activation fee" which I was happy with and arranged a date for install the following month. A couple of hours later the service change receipt came through and lo and behold my bill had gone up by £40 per month... Looking at it they had removed the discounts I was given by retentions in the summer despite TWICE confirming that this would not happen.

After another hour on hold ongoing not getting anywhere I eventually gave up and asked the second operator to cancel the upgrade. I was told this was done and that I would get an email confirmation.

Two weeks later I have received nothing and see that according to the website my contract is still due to increase by £40 on the 29th.

I've been very happy with VM up until now but does anyone in the call centre actually do what they promise? I'd be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of getting this resolved. 

(I've tried the online chat and got no response, waited 45 mins on hold but gave up.)

0 Kudos
  • 8.28K
  • 512
  • 545
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrade Cancellation

Hi Dbm75, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry that there has been some issues with your package lately and can appreciate you're keen to get it all sorted. 

We don't usually do package changes on the forums but due to what's happened we can certainly take a look and put things right. 

To do this though I am going to need to pop you a personal message and grab some details. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos