Menu
mattygg
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Updates on Complaint

Good Morning,

I was wondering whether anyone can help me with an issue. I logged a complaint on the 17th March but have had no update or call from anyone in regards to this. I was informed when i made the complaint that i would hear from someone within 28 days. Obviously its over that now.

I used the chat function on the website on Monday and was told i would hear back within 48 hours, which again has now elapsed. 

Does anyone know how long it actually takes to sort out a complaint, and has anyone else had a similar experience?

In regards to the complaint, an agent agreed a price with me for a new service, but then didnt record it correctly on the system, now i am being charged more. I requested someone to listen to the call to get this clarified. Hopefully quite an easy complaint to sort out.

Thanks for any help

Matt

mcjball
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Updates on Complaint

Identical issue Matt,

Had to double-check this wasn't my post...  

I agreed an upgrade on the phone to M350 from whatever pittance they started me on, then they charged my first bill at £200 (minus a few pennies).

I've raised two complaints (heard back from neither) and currently sat on the message thing on the app, sending screenshots of the correct bill amount being agreed; no one will send me the call recording, not send written confirmation (they happily agree to email it, but never send it).

it's exhausting, as each customer service team seems completely disassociated from the other.

I can only suggest persevering like I have done (one day I will have my agreed tariff..)

Matt B

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @mattygg 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a resolution to your complaint.

I can pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

I will then be able to give you an update as to where things are up to. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Tim_Sm
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'd say don't hold your breath.  I raised a complaint on the 4th Feburary.  The first contact I had was a letter on 17th April telling me they'd tried to call me (trust me they hadn't!), and the resolution to the problem was "Refer to self Care".  10 weeks it took them to come up with that!

Exactly how you can use self care to resolve the fact they haven't sent you the equipment they were supposed to have done is beyond me.  Similarly you can't use self care to resolve the fact they promised to reduce your bill 3 months ago and still haven't done that, or add extra channels which were promised 3 months ago.

It's clear there is a distinct lack of customer care at present, which is disappointing given I've been a customer for many years and this hasn't always been the case.

I've now wasted 2 hours since yesterday in queues on the phone, firstly promising to send me the right equipment, the wrong equipment turned up yesterday, and then yesterday promising to send the right equipment (for the 4th time now!), I'm not hopeful as that order hasn't even appeared on the system and it's now 24 hours later.

My advice either ask them for a deadlock letter, or wait until it's over 8 weeks then you can take it CISAS, which will hopefully get it resolved and result in a potential fine for them, that's my course of action.

Tim_Sm
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Forgot to say I raised a second complaint to complain about the 1st complaint, they just closed that off within 48 hours and never even bothered to contact me.