Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unwanted contract with added services.

Not sure if anyone from VM can tell me what's going on.On either Wednesday 12th or Thursday 13th Feb I had an unsolicited call from a guy with a very broad Indian accent who was all but ununderstandable, made worse by a poor VOIP connection their end.

I wasn't quite sure what he was enquiring about and the end result was that my contract was changed without me seeing the changes & agreeing to them.

Basically a TV package was added that I have no use for and a v6 STB was delivered that I don't want.

I contacted VM regarding this & after discussion the contract was supposedly recinded and put back as it was. I hadn't even see the contract at this point, alarm bells were sounding due to the arrival of the v6 which I haven't connected or activated.

I called VM again this week & spoke to a supervisor who assured me the changes had been cancelled.

Yesterday the same changed contract was emailed to me again, so this afternoon I called VM to enquire only to be cut off after waiting for almost 52 minutes.

There doesn't appear to be any live chat facility to save spending ages waiting on the phone, unless I've missed it. The help system just takes me round in circles which is why I'm posting here to see if anyone know the secret to getting some sense out of VM sales.

I'm somewhat peeved because had the original unsolicited call had made it clear that he was selling something I could've avoided all this by advising that I wasn't interested.. but I couldn't really understand what the guy was saying.

Account number 406654001

Area reference25

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unwanted contract with added services.

Hi SupaWales,

Thanks for posting. I am very sorry to hear of this.

I'll send you a PM so I can assist further. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos