cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure of sign up status

brindy
Tuning in

As I was going through the sign up process I got to a page where it showed some documents to read and I clicked on those, then accidentally closed that browser tab.  

I received an email with those same "Pre-Contract" documents in, but I have no idea what the actual status of my order is.  

I have no account number or area reference and there doesn't seem to be a route through telephone support without at least an account number or mobile number. 

Anyone any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

brindy
Tuning in

OK, I got an email some time later asking if I wanted to return to my basket, so I'm good. 👍

Hey brindy, thank you for reaching out and I am glad to hear this.

Anything you need in the future you know where we are 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I got signed up and my order is placed and should be being delivered next week... but then I tried to set up an account.  The website isn't very compatible with password managers so it all went wrong.  Tried to reset my password but can't...

"You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.
To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you."

🙄

My wife warned me Virgin Media would be stressful, unfortunately we don't have much choice where we're moving to.  Guess I'll be stuck on the phone next week at some point.  

Hi @brindy 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. That is odd. It could be that because you left and went back the online account is stuck.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill