Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unsolicited contract changes after moving

Hello,

We have been with Virgin for almost an year now and everything has been okay. We moved houses in the beginning of this year which went okay, we got connected again, BUT ... Then we got charged some money on top of our usual bill for absolutely NO reason AT ALL? We did not get anything extra in our package we DID NOT advise anyone on changing our package or contract.

So .. I have been trying to understand what has happened in the last couple of months and just now I looked more closely through the "My Contract" page which shows that our contract HAS BEEN RENEWED at the time of moving houses. And also we have been charged almost £40 for changes which NEVER took place nor have been asked for.

My issues are:

Why has my contract been renewed without my consent? I DO NOT want to get my contract renewed for 12 more months without me KNOWING about it.

Why have I been charged almost £40 for nothing at the time of moving in?!

We HAVE paid the Moving Fee of £20 so these £40 are on top of all agreed charges.

I have been trying to get in touch in any other way with Virgin Media without any luck so I have resorted to the Virgin Media Community in hope to get all this back to what we agreed for when we signed up with Virgin Media last May.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsolicited contract changes after moving

Hello,

I am still waiting for a reply?

Does anybody have any idea how can I get in touch with Virgin and actually receive some response on the above raised issues that I have with them?

Thank you!

0 Kudos