Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unresolved Complaints

My joining of Virgin Media got off to a very rocky start, with installation being delayed by over two months due to VM being totally useless.

During this period BT were only too happy to keep me as a customer, at a vastly increased rate of course.

I have tried unsuccessfully to claim this money back, and did get as far as one representative telling me it would be credited "next month".

It wasn't.

And now VM are claiming that the conversation never took place.

I've tried raising complaints on line but they just just go unanswered.

I even tried writing a letter (anyone remember those?) but again that went unanswered.

I am now trying to get confirmation of the end date on my contract (it seemed to change when I cancelled my FREE Sky Sports) but no one can seem to assist.   30 minutes on the phone yesterday and it turned out I was speaking to the "wrong department".

Tried raising another complaint and it failed due to "an incorrect link".  Rather odd as it was the link on the VM website!!

So, does anyone know how to raise complaints that get answered?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unresolved Complaints

You dont claim separate compensation for paying BT, you get the ofcoms standard £5 per day delay compo

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/automat...

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unresolved Complaints

@IJT_67 wrote:

So, does anyone know how to raise complaints that get answered?

FYI: if a complaint remains unanswered after the time frames given here Making a complaint then proceed onto Step three: Independent adjudication

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped