Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Billing Complaint

LeeBoon
Joining in

Hi, 

New to the forum, first time poster.

I have been having ongoing mistakes with my contract/bills, ever since signing up to a broadband deal last June.

I have now raised a formal complaint, but the response I have had back would suggest that it hasn't been looked into properly, as they claim it has been resolved, when it clearly hasn't.

There doesn't seem to be a way of replying without picking up the phone. Which I am reluctant to do, as every time I've done this I seem to get fobbed off or they make promises that never happen.

Is there any way of escalating my complaint to someone higher up?

It should be simple for Virgin to resolve, so I can't understand why it's so difficult getting it sorted. So I don't want to get to the ombudsman involved just yet if I can help it.

Any advice / help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LeeBoon,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a lot of billing and package price issues with your account. I appreciate this must've gotten quite frustrating for you. 

I've popped you over a private message so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Thank you

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LeeBoon,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a lot of billing and package price issues with your account. I appreciate this must've gotten quite frustrating for you. 

I've popped you over a private message so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope

Thank you

Beth