Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unpolite Customer service

l think that it happens a lot last months under pandemic time. l have no other choice to contact Virgin media customer service. l tried to explain t customer service what mistakes they are doing which can affect the organisation reputation. It seems that NONE care about that at customer service employees. 

let me introduce myself first, my name is Nohad Jasim, living in London (BR3 5XD), and have ordered a package (£29/monthly) with promotion campaign in March. As l have agreed this package, the router has been sent to me (l just tested the Broadband speed) without any sim card (supposed to be included), instruction manual, and even without the return barcode (within 2 testing weeks). l tried to contact the customer service by mobile and online chat, but it seems that it is impossible to do that. however, after more than one month, l could talk to someone and he (MR.ANDY ) promised us to find a solution for that and will let someone else contact us,  nothing happened! Moreover, l have tried again and again, after 40 minutes waiting (around 7pm o’clock), someone picked up, this person was talking very rudely and impolitely, instead of apologizing, he told me that he will force me to pay £140 for cancellation fee and he doesn’t care what can l do later. l think that Virginmedia should care about own customers and reputation. Please contact the employees working there and take the right action in this matter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unpolite Customer service

What is the actual issue you are having? Reading through that doesn't seem to indicate what is wrong or what you would like.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

It was about another telephone conversation with the customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with our services and the issues contacting our team.

Please can you expand a little more on what issue you're having with our services and I can look into this for you?

Regarding the £140 to leave our services, this is written in the contract that you would have signed that leaving before your contract finishes could incur early disconnection charges, the agent could have told you this in a nicer way from what you said about the conversation that you had with them.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos