Menu
afo2021
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unnecessary Bill after Virgin Cancelled the contract

PLEASE can someone tell me how I can get through to someone in a VM UK call centre. I have been calling since last month since Virgin cancel my contract due to Virgin unable to provide virgin network in my new apartment. i have been calling to let Virgin know that they are the one that breach the contract because they couldn't provide me with the service in my flat and i wasn't the one who cancelled the contract they did not me, now i got bills emailed for last month and this month that i owe £192.13. This has been affecting mentally and i called again and on hold for almost 1 hour and no one pick so i can explained the issue. In addition, I don't want a bad credit record due to their incompetence. Just want to speak to someone here in the UK who is interested in providing some customer service! PLEASE HELP

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unnecessary Bill after Virgin Cancelled the contract

I believe the 'thinking of leaving' option routes to a UK call centre!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unnecessary Bill after Virgin Cancelled the contract

Hi @afo2021,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear we are no longer able to provide services to you as you have moved to a property outside of our network.

The breakdown of your bill should advise exactly what the charges are for. If you moved during your minimum term whilst a contract was still in effect we would charge an Early Disconnection Fee as per our t&c's. This will show on the Other fees, charges & credits section of your final bill.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos