Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unlimited Broadband usage information

Wondering if anyone knows how to find out how much data you're using each month if you're on an Unlimited package. I've found support articles telling you how to find out if you have a monthly allowance but not for unlimited ones.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unlimited Broadband usage information

Good afternoon @Cucharilla 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

You are able to see how much data you use via your itemised bill, It will tell you how many times you have used the internet and how many GB of dater you have used. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but I couldn't see itemised bill on the billing page anywhere.I even tried to download the PDF but there was nothing there either. I only shows my package and the cost this month, which is always the same.

The tabs on the page show 'Overview' 'View Bill' 'Understanding Bill' 'View Contract'. I've tried all of those and there is nothing there.

Tom
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom, 

On the billing option, download the PDF and you scroll right to the bottom, just double checked and it's there, if you can please try again 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

We may be talking about different bills.

I have unlimited broadband. When I got to the 'My Bill' tab and then 'View Bills' and the the 'View Bills' option again it gives me a breakdown and costs but that only shows what I'm paying for my package. There is a list on the right showing previous bills and I can download the PDF there however that only shows the same as the main page and is 2 pages showing my package breakdown. It scrolled to the bottom and there is definitely nothing indicating how much data I've used anywhere.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try here:

www.virginmedia.com/bestbits

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos