Menu
sarahwilkie
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unexplained charge

Why is there a charge of £6.99 for on demand

I do not know what or how to use on demand why was I not notified that I would have to pay for this it's a joke 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unexplained charge

Hi @sarahwilkie,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be a disputed On Demand charge on your bill.

This would be there if On Demand content has been purchased, such as renting a film to watch on your TV box. Do you recall doing this at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sarahwilkie
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have not purchased anything,I have amazon prime & netflix so I dont need to purchase anything,I have checked my tv and there is no purchases and there is no on demand either 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @sarahwilkie,

All of our current TV boxes provided On Demand services, regardless of the TV package that you may have with us.

Is there anyone else in the home that may have potentially ordered/purchased any On Demand content?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sarahwilkie
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There is no one else in the house

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @sarahwilkie,

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can acquire some additional details, and with that we can investigate what's going on a little further.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos
sarahwilkie
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have NOT purchased anything thing from,I've got NETFLIX & AMAZON PRIME so I have no need to purchase any **bleep** from you,you are making me out to be a stupid & a liar,you are stealing from me for something I HAVEN'T bought,so I have to just believe what you say & accept it

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, however as previously advised, we will need to speak with the account holder or this may need addressing by phone at 0345 454 1111 [calling 150 from a VM phone line is free]. Apologies. 

0 Kudos