cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised Changes to my Contract!

THEGUYVER
On our wavelength

Hello, i have just received an email saying my changes have been done as requested , the problem is i never authorised any changes  and have not spoke to anyone recently about doing so. What is going on ? and i do hope you have not raised this as a new contract as that's not going to wash...i will be trying to phone you up tomorrow to give you 30 days notice of my cancellation with you!

After 20 years of being a loyal customer i find that due to continual price rises and rip off prices i have found a better deal elsewhere. Can a member of VM please confirm that my contract hasn't changed as it shouldn't have!

Kevin

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi THEGUYVER,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you have received an unexpected Email in regards to a change you are unaware of, this can happen if you have altered the package or removed part of the services.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see the reason for this, so I can discuss this further with you I will send you an invite into a private chat, look out for the white envelope to join.

Regards

Paul.

THEGUYVER
On our wavelength

Can a member of VM address this before i seek legal action, NOT HAPPY at all...phone line has now been cut by you and i cannot call you on 150 to sort your **bleep** up out. You had no right to change my old contract and set up!!!!!

THEGUYVER
On our wavelength

Sent you the info ...