Menu
Mlshaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unanswered complaint

At the end of my tether with Virgin Media, virtually impossible to get in touch with anyone other than a ‘bot’ without waiting for hours, and I don’t have the time with also dealing with homeschooling and an active 9 month old baby. I raised a complaint back in November after weeks of the tv control app not working, ref COM104333947, I have had to response regarding this and after posing on fb I have been told the compliant was closed.... where is my response? 

0 Kudos
Mlshaw
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unanswered complaint

To add to this, I have had to sign up to this community to get a response for my complaint... either that or phone and undoubtedly wait for god only knows how long for a response.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Mlshaw,

Thanks for your post on the community forums and I'm sorry to hear that it has taken so long for your complaint to be looked into further.

I can see that you have spoken to the team last week, were they able to look into your complaint further? 

Have you received any communication from the team about your complaint? This should be via the post, when your complaint was closed. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Mlshaw
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No the team were unable to help me last week, staying the complaint was closed and I either had to phone (not an option for me currently) or post on community forum, which at that point I hadn’t signed up to and being honest was not happy about having to take more steps myself to just get a response.

as per the title I have heard absolutely nothing from the complaint, and as per a post on Facebook (my last resort to try and get a response) I am now experiencing the same issues after the latest app update.

I hope you can help as I am so frustrated and upset with the lack of service or care from Virgin Media 

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you raised the complaint in Nov and it still hasn't been sorted, then you are able to escalate to CISAS, who offer a free "ombudsman" service to investigate poorly handled complaints.  If you go down that route the forum staff can't assist further, on the other hand it is fully independent and the outcome is binding upon VM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am so sorry to hear this Mlshaw, 

I can investigate this further for you as to why it was closed and open a new complaint for you to get this all resolved, I will pop you over a private message and we can go from there 

Zoie

0 Kudos