Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Unable to view my bill

How can I view my Virgin Media monthly bill? When I sign in to MyVirginMedia, I can get access to most things, but when I try to view my monthly bill, the message appears which says, "Only the main account holder can view the bill".  But I AM the main account holder! So how do I get in to view my bills? Is it a different username and password that I need to use for bills? Can anyone help with this? It's annoying me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to view my bill

Hi Maggie153,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are unable to see your bills in your online account.

Sounds like the email you are using to sign in isn't set as the primary email account, this is something we can change by raising an I T ticket.

I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, Paul. But I can't see a purple envelope and I don't know how to accept the invite 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi HowardH,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

You will see this at the right hand side.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

You will see this at the right hand side.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It's not access to my emails that us the problem! As I wrote above, a week ago, I am unable to view my Virgin Media phone bills!! Because the message tells me I am not the main account holder. But I Am!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey Maggie153,

Are you using your primary email to login to the account as you would see that error message, if you weren't using the primary login. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I believe I am using my primary email, which is the one I always use for emails and have done for over twenty years. So if there is another login email, how can I find out what it is? I want to be able to log in and see my BILLS! I cannot. Because the message says I'm not the main account holder. But I AM. 

So can you tell me how to login and see my bills? What email do I use?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Maggie153,

For us to be able to issue this information and to resolve, we'll have to take this to a PM conversation and pass data protection.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my message

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Maggie153

I've got your PM and have been able to read it.

Can you try opening the Community Forum in a different browser? Or perhaps clear the cache on the browser you're currently using?

This should allow you to select messages to read them

Thanks

David_Bn

0 Kudos