Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to use any of the Virgin Apps - error 'Please sign in with your main user account'

Since I had Virgin installed about 6 weeks ago I have been unable to log into all of the virgin apps and I keep getting the error message:

"Oops, that hasn’t worked!

Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in."

This is on all devices, Android, Windows, etc.

I have tried to speak to Customer Services about this and have had 5 tickets! created and people from 2nd level support call me and keep telling me to reinstall the TV Go app on my phone and it will work. Needless to say this does not resolve the issue.

This is clearly an issue with my account and not an app issue as it affects ALL the apps including the remote etc. I do not have any other accounts, this is my only account/profile with Virgin, there are no sub-users, I am the main and only account holder, etc etc.

Can someone on here please help me as this is doing my head in.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to use any of the Virgin Apps - error 'Please sign in with your main user account'

I put this in the app help page but had this been moved to the cable section with a view that's the right place for it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to use any of the Virgin Apps - error 'Please sign in with your main user account'

Sorry to hear that you're having issues signing into your app Stuartbaron.

I would need to take this to a private message so that we can pass account security, take your login details and get the issue looked into further.

I will drop over a private message in a few moments.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos