cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade online

zoesaint181
Tuning in

I’m unable to upgrade my package online 

I tried the webchat robot but it got to asking if I’m moving home? Switching service providers? Existing customer? Other ? 
but when I clicked existing customer it sent me to the log in page for my virgin media 

I log in

i click upgrade services and it always seems to take me back to the my virgin media log in page

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

VM has never had any competently delivered online sales or account management capability.  Sometimes the chatbot will pass you through to a chat agent, but that seems to occur only when there's spare capacity in the telephone call centres, and is very inconsistent.  Quite how any company can still be so resolutely fixated on 1990's service delivery I can't say, but VM don't appear to see any problem.

All of which means that your best option is to phone up, deal with VM's dreadful telephony until you can speak to a sales agent.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

VM has never had any competently delivered online sales or account management capability.  Sometimes the chatbot will pass you through to a chat agent, but that seems to occur only when there's spare capacity in the telephone call centres, and is very inconsistent.  Quite how any company can still be so resolutely fixated on 1990's service delivery I can't say, but VM don't appear to see any problem.

All of which means that your best option is to phone up, deal with VM's dreadful telephony until you can speak to a sales agent.