Menu
Mowen77
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to upgrade broadband online or over phone

Hi everyone. 

I'm currently on Virgins oomph 350mb broadband phone and mobile package. I'm looking to upgrade the broadband speed to the 500/650 which is available in my area with plans to go to 1Gb when available. However looking online it only allows me to add tv and extra phone packages, so thought I'd ring up, but there is no upgrade option available on the phone. Virgin I want to give you more money! How did I do it? Does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to upgrade broadband online or over phone

Hi @Mowen77,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's great to hear that you're looking to make a change and upgrade of your package. However, I'm afraid that we're unable to action that from here for you unfortunately. Sorry.

You'll be able to speak with our retentions department on 150 (free of charge) from any Virgin Media landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and they can discuss offers and options with you. If you're struggling to get through on the phone or would rather not call, you can find all of our other contact options detailed here.

Let us know if you need any help with anything else.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos