cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to switch to ebilling

Dee24
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to switch to ebilling for months now so that I don't have to pay the paper statement charge. 

I have tried following the steps through your website and keep going round in circles. I have changed my communication preferences to ebilling/email/text which has done nothing as I am still receiving the paper statement and I have also tried phoning numerous times to get onto ebilling and still it hasn't worked and I'm still getting charged.

I'd be really grateful if someone could get in contact to have this fixed so that I stop getting charged for receiving the paper statements I don't want.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dee24 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing issue registering for ebilling. I know you have stated you have tried to set this up yourself, but can I just double check, have you been able to follow the steps online here

Hi,

Yes I have tried following these steps a number of times and it hasn't worked.

Thank you for confirming @Dee24 and I am so sorry this hasn't been resolved for you. 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.