Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to sign the contract

Good evening,

I am a new virgin media customer. I received my contract via email yesterday, however I am not able to e-sign it. In the body of the email it does not says that the contract has to be signed. It says as follow: "Attached to this email is your contract which contains details of your package, as well as important legal terms and conditions. Please take time to review as these terms are legally binding. If you're happy that we've captured everything correctly, please save a copy."

However in my contract page on my virgin media it says: " Your contract is currently unsigned. Please review and accept your contract before your services are installed.We sent you an email on the 17th of January with your contract to e-sign."

I haven't received the link for the signature. Could you please let me know if the contract has to be signed and if so how can I do it?

Thanks  in advance for your help and support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to sign the contract

Thank you for your post Ale1307 and welcome to our community. 

In the email confirmation there should be a box which you can click to e-sign this. Were you able to locate this on the email containing your package details?

Let us know, Emily.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Emily,

Unfortunately I am not able to see the box for the e-signature. I just received the contract as a pdf file and no links on the body of the email for the signature.

I have tried as well to ask to resend the contract to see if there was a problem with that particular email, but I haven't received any email back after clicking on resend contract.

Could you please let me know what else should I do in order to be able to sign the contract? 

Thanks!

Alessandro

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi ale1307

Thanks for your reply. 

Can you please confirm if this is in relation to a cable or mobile order? Also, have you received an order reference number? 

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Nat,

I have just sent you a private message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team