cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up business billing

Squishy
On our wavelength

Hi,

I am the treasurer for a church and we joined Virgin nearly a year ago.

We seem to have eBilling setup as I have emails welcoming me to it, as well as planned work emails, but I am not able to logon to the account.

I have tried going through the forgotton user name / password option but it does not accept my surname (I ordered the services so I assumed it would have mine) I have also tried various combinations of the church name, all to no avail.

I have checked the emails that I have recieved from virgin, and noted that they are also addressed incorrectly, where it should be firstname@church, they have sent it to firstname.surname@church (also tech admin so all incorrectly addressed email comes to me), I have also tried using the incorrect email to both logon and register.

Can someone advise on how to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Squishy 

Do you have a business broadband connection (as indicated by the thread title) or a residential connection?

If it's a residential connection then a member of the forum team may pick this up to help in a day or two, however if it's a business account then you would need to the use one of the contact methods listed on the following page

https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Squishy 

Do you have a business broadband connection (as indicated by the thread title) or a residential connection?

If it's a residential connection then a member of the forum team may pick this up to help in a day or two, however if it's a business account then you would need to the use one of the contact methods listed on the following page

https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Squishy
On our wavelength
Hi Dave,

Many thanks.
Yes it is a business connection, but for some reason I couldnt find those contact options, it just kept directing me to the residential help.

Squishy