Menu
Dstansf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to set up Virgin Media Account

Hello,

I am a new customer, and I am all set up with my hub and internet running. When attempting to register for My Virgin Media, I am getting the following error message:

"We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband."

This message shows after I have entered my credentials, and chosen my preferences for the Child Safe and Virus Safe options. 

I have tried multiple browsers (also in incognito mode), via the app, via mobile websites - all with the same outcome. Please can you assist?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to set up Virgin Media Account

Hi Dstansf

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues with the creation of the online account. Thanks for advising what you've done so far and posting the error message that you're getting. This error message normally indicates that an IT ticket is needed as there's something in the background of your account.

What I am going to do is send you a PM to get the details as there is another check that can be done first and then we'll know either way 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Dstansf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This has now been resolved.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My apologies for the delayed reply, I've been out of the office.

I am glad all sorted 🙂

Is there anything further I can assist with today?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos