cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to select upgrades. Getting error message

esbio
Joining in

Good morning,

I am currently customer for broadband M125. I would like to select an upgrade to M250 plus O2 card, but from the My Virgin Media page, if I try to select the option to upgrade the package, I am redirected to a page saying

Oops!

Looks like something's gone wrong.

We couldn't find the page you're looking for.

Back to Homepage

I tried already to use a different browser (tried both Chrome and Safari) as well as clearing cookies. I also tried from a different network (at work) with the same results. Any idea?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @esbio 

Have you tried using an incognito window? 

I'm afraid that the forum team can't process regrades  but the quickest contact method is by calling either 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I tried with incognito, but I got the same result. I'll check with them, thanks.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @esbio thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here regarding your attempted upgrade.

As kindly mentioned by @newapollo, we can't assist with processing these sorts of changes sadly, but our team are available on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and if you discuss this with them, they'll do their best to help here and find you the most suitable package 😊

Many thanks

Tom_W