cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to resolve issue or speak to the right people

wainy
Tuning in

How difficult is it to speak to some one who can get things sorted within Virgin Media?

Spend 5 hours on the phone last week on 3 separate calls getting my renewal sorted only for them not to get the contract right / send out the right equipment.

And now today 2 calls and 1 no call back (as promised) and not one person can actually understand the issue and try and help resolve the issue.

Is there a direct number to a team who have seniority to listen to call recording to be able to get this  sorted otherwise I may need to cancel my direct debit which I am sure will get someones attention

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wainy,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your contract after amending your package. I do apologise that this issue has not been rectified after you've contacted our team. This is not the service we aim to provide.

We would advise against cancelling your Direct Debit as this will not stop payments being added to your account. This can result in arrears and late payment fees being added. As well as this, doing so can negatively impact your credit score. 

I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you and see how I can assist. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs