Menu
WarSniff
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to reset MyVirginMedia account

I am unable to access my account at all because I cannot reset my password, I try to reset it asks for my username then my security question then tells me to enter a new password and then it just loops back to enter username over and over.

having this issue on the mobile app, the main website and everything in between, I have tried to use 4 different machines, several phones, main internet and mobile internet absolutely nothing works.

I have contacted virgin directly on several occasions and they just cannot grasp what I am trying to tell them.

I require someone to manually reset my account.

0 Kudos
WarSniff
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to reset MyVirginMedia account

bumping because of no response.

0 Kudos
WarSniff
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bumping again because of no response...

0 Kudos
yarfik
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You won't get any as most on here  are hibernating, due to  uk call centers are shut, as well as a number off issues on the site itself

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello WarSniff

Sorry to hear of the online account access issues and problems getting this looked into when contacting the team. We appreciate you taking the time to raise it via the forum and aplogise for the delays in getting back to you.

Are the details you used to log in previously to the Virgin Mobile, MyVM app and online account the same details? When were you last able to access any of these? What error message do you get when trying to access the different accounts?

Rob

0 Kudos
WarSniff
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thank you for replying.

yes its the same credentials across all three, I haven't been able to access them going on 4 months now.

when I try to access them it just kicks back the standard "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again." error 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks WarSniff, so it's basically a reset of the password for your online account? I can help with that but will require some more information from you.

I will send you a Private Message to get these details and then once confirmed I will get cracking on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos