Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register with Virgin Media

Hello

I have been a virgin media customer since 2015, I recently moved home and had a short stay in a temporary accommodation until my new home was finished. During this time I cancelled my virgin as I was not sure what was available to me at my new address (new build). Long story short I have been back with virgin for nearly a year now and everything works fine...except my virgin media account. Every time I try to make a new account like prompted, it says my email is already linked to an account, so I proceed to retrieving password and I am sent a link to reset but when I follow the link the page times out and says it isn’t working at the moment, but this has happened for nearly a year. I have been in touch with virgin and they are saying everything should work but it doesn’t, I receive emails from virgin all the time but yet I’m unable to recover my account to use their app or log in to view my bills. Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks in advance 😊

(I’ve attached images to show what I mean)

58AB1A55-6AE9-45FF-93AD-60E13B63D659.jpeg

5085C02D-7549-4211-B5E5-23F9857F48AB.jpeg

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register with Virgin Media

Hi Fhawcaii,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos