Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register for my virgin media

Hi, Like numerous people on here I'm having problems trying to register for My Virgin Media. I am receiving the usual error message 

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

Questions about your broadband installation?Find out more

Can someone please help me to register

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for my virgin media

Hi daveywil62,

Sorry to hear you're unable to register for a Virgin Media online account.

Have you been installed yet and received your details from us?

Have you previously been a Virgin Media customer and the email you're using to register has it previously been associated to an account?

Can you try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser to see if it works?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa

Thanks for the response,

Yes I've been installed, I did a self install on 02/12, and everything appears to be ok

what details are you referring to receiving? I have received a contract and phone number

I have been a customer in the past and when the registration page opens it gives me the option to use my old user name, if I choose this it says sorry this username is not available.

I have tried in different browsers and on a different computer

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi daveywil62

Thanks for confirming this.  I would like to investigate this further on your behalf.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen,

I look forward to helping you.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos