Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register Virgin Media account

Hi there,

I'm a new/returning customer to Virgin Media but am unable to register my account as my username (email address) is deemed to be 'already in use'. 

I tried calling customer services twice - I was cut off while speaking to the call handler during my first call, and on my second attempt the sound just cut out and I was no longer able to hear the call handler (I waited for 10 minutes but had to hang up after that).

So, I'm hoping that someone on this forum can help?

Many thanks,

Jo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to register Virgin Media account

Hi Jobykenoby,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community,

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to set up your online account due to the email already existing with an old account. 

I'd like to take a look at your account so I can help you get this sorted out. I'll pop you a private message.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

i'm glad we've been able to get this fixed for you now Jo, after liasing with our IT team.

We're here if you need anything again 🙂 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I am having the exact same issue.

I was a Virgin customer 2 years ago, then moved to an area where there was no Virgin cable, and now I am back again with them.

However, I am unable to register my virgin media account. It keeps saying the email is in use but it won't let me retrieve the account from 2 + years ago.

At this current moment of time I am not able to call customer services due to the situation and limited call center services but maybe someone here could help.

Thanks a lot. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ival, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this for you, keep your eyes peeled for a little purple envelope in the top right hand corner.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos