cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register Code: DEF01

barry_ob
Joining in

Hi I recently set up an account, however I used the same email address I had from a Virgin Media account several years ago and am getting the DEF01 error code when trying to register. I have tried selecting the forgot password but this is not working.

9 REPLIES 9

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @barry_ob,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues registering for an online account.

Can you please let us know if you have access to another email address that you could use as a username for your online account? If so, please try registering for your online account with a different email address and let us know if this worked. If you're still seeing an error message, please come back to us and we'll be more than happy to help investigate this further.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I just tried to use a different email form the one I registered my account with and it’s not letting me.

It says “Please enter the email address you used when purchasing your services.”

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @barry_ob,

Thank you for coming  back to me and keeping us updated on your ongoing issue with your online account. 

Sorry to hear that you're seeing this error message! Can you please try registering again and see if the following links allow you to register please:

Let me know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I have tried both and still get Code: DEF01.

Hi Barry,

Thank you for confirming you have tried both links and also tried a different Email, we are aware of this and it is being worked on and we hope to get this resolved ASAP.

Regards

Paul.

Hi,

Any idea when this will be fixed?

HI Chevy117, 

We are currently looking at a fix for this issue and as soon as we have any updates, we will post on here. 

Gareth_L

No Idea att all ?

Hi Billybigdinners,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Are you also having this issue?

^Martin