cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reach Customer Services (RE: Loss of Servivce since 12th of June)

drew84
Joining in

Hello,

I started having difficulties with my broadband around the 12th of June... usually it resolves itself - Note my bill for June-July was paid at this time.

However I was forced to report the fault just prior to the 20th June (1st engineer visit.. who found that connectors underground` had rusted and come apart and unable to fix the issue ordered a re-pull)

The last contact I had from Virgin Media was on the 19th of July stating that engineers would be attend my property between 8a.m. and 1p.m. This never happened.

I am now led to believe that my service has been restricted (not up to date)... But By my account I am in credit (for at the very least 3 weeks) with Virgin Media (due to the complete lack of -already paid for- but unsupplied service June-July)... Please note that there has been no cable running/connected to my house since the 20th of June.

I would be grateful if someone from customer services would contact me to resolve this issue... raising a new invoice/bill when service for the previous one has not been fulfilled, hardly seems fair.

Regards,

Wolfgang

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @drew84 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Really sorry to hear that this has not been resolved for you. 

I can certainly investigate this further to see if we can help with providing an update on what work is still needed and the reason for the delay. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley