Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to pay my bill - issues with Virgin website.

Hi, I have been issued with a final bill, however, the system is not letting me make the payment. The session is timing out every time I'm trying to pay. Tried several times but I don't want to be surprised with multiple collections from my account when everything goes live again. I'm approving payment in my bank app, however when everything says 'successful' on the Virgin page, the page displays 'time out' information. The payment is due by 14th April. Chat and customer service is unavailable. I've been trying to get in touch for the last 3 days. No success. Any ideas on how to solve the issue? Thanks.

virginmedia-epayments-Timeout-jsf-2020-03-31-13_30_16.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to pay my bill - issues with Virgin website.

Try phoning your bank to see if the payment or payments have gone through.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been getting the same issue for the past 3 weeks. Whether it’s on the website or VM app as soon as you submit the card details it times out! I have tweeted this to the social media team twice and I’ve emailed customer service several times and to date not a dicky bird out of either of them. I’ve worked in social media for a high profile business so I know for a fact they would have seen the tweets via their Social Media Monitoring Platform. £52.95 per month for erratic unstable broadband that just gets worse and worse! 250 mps yet its faster to use my iPhone 4G than the wifi! 

Also getting these stupid error messages when trying to post this telling me to A, correct the highlighted areas and

B, Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

What highlighted area! Nothings is highlighted and there is or was no HTML in my message invalid or otherwise!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply. I spoke to my bank and they did not have any on-hold payments. I was able (somehow) to find a page where I sent a payment link to my mobile number and completed payment through that link. I have received an email with a completed payment reference number saying that the payment has been completed, however, the amount to be paid is still present on my virgin page (it's been around a week like that) so I don't know if virgin received the money (no money has been collected from my bank - checked my bank app). 

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello katzz_135

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your final bill.

Although we can't take payment via the forum should that be required we are happy to look into this further for you if required. If you could let us know here if you require further assistance we can send you a private message to get more details form you to investigate further.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

problem is still ongoing , tried about 4 times over 2 week in total haven't seen any payments go out.
i do hope im not charged or cut off if this continues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi spepper,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you are still having problems with the site. Can you clarify what error message are you getting? Payments can also be made through the automated system by phone, the Virgin Media landline at 150. Also by speaking with a member of the team. You can speak to a member of the team through any of these methods by phone 0345 454 1111, SMS 07533051809 or chat https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/accounts-and-billing.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos