Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to order upgrade to M350 broadband

On the website, it shows my postcode can get M350 broadband, yet when I chat to customer services they say max is M200.  Seems strange with two different answers.  Is there a way to really find out whether its possible or not ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to order upgrade to M350 broadband

Log into myviginmedia https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index#.  look for My upgrades & offers and it will tell you what is available in your area

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Afraid this doesn't work and was the first port of call.  I always get the error:

Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

With regards to account/upgrade issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum, as you have already tried online.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos