cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to modify account settings - online security

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am not able to enable the "Virus Safe" and "Child Safe" settings on my account.

I have tried on different browsers and devices, this hasn't helped.

I would like to enable both, but repeatedly get an error code.

I have attached a screenshot of what's happening.

mariolaj703_1-1667457070427.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm so sorry to hear this and thank you for clarifying @Anonymous

I'm going to pop you a PM so I can try and activate this for you from our side. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anonymous

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are facing this issue with setting up web safe. Can I ask if you are using the website or the app to make these changes? 

If you have already tried via the website are you able to try on an alternative browser and device at all?

Thank you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have attempted both the website and app when trying to make this change.

I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge. All have the same issue.

I have tried using a different computer, and then a different Wi-Fi network altogether.

I am still unable to change these settings, despite doing all of the above.

I'm so sorry to hear this and thank you for clarifying @Anonymous

I'm going to pop you a PM so I can try and activate this for you from our side. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Hi there,

I’m having the exact same problem. Tried on the app, multiple browsers, devices etc…please advise...

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Calcol657 👋

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing issues with the Child/Web Safe settings on your account. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this for you.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ