cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login, unable to reset password, unable to access account

monions
Joining in

Hi, I've getting an error message when I try to sign in since changing my password from @virginmedia.com to my gmail account, this was following an e-mail to advise the VM account was no longer active.

"Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: API03)"

Please help, it's driving me crackers not being able to sign in, then not being able to reset my password... round & round we go...!  This is the only way I've been able to ask for help, ironically I had to sign in to get assistance on the Virgin Media website which is incredibly frustrating. 

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good morning @monions 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the online account issue. If you've just changed the log in email for the My Virgin Media username to a non-VM email, then the password would still be the same as before unless you changed that.

I'll send you a PM though to help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, thanks for getting in touch.  I tried using the same password but it just kept looping back to the sign-in page, that's when i tried to reset my password & got the error message.  So was pretty stumped.