Menu
BroadbandUser1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login to my broadband account

When I try to sign in to my Broadband account and enter my login details, I get error "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again." even though the login details are correct. I then also tried to reset my password via "Forgotten password" -> "Fill in username" -> "Answer security question + date-of-birth" -> "Choose new password", but I then get error "Some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again.", even though I have entered a valid password (with 8-10 characters long, letters and numbers only, no spaces. First character must be a letter). I've tried this over and over again but the problem still persists and I am very frustrated. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to login to my broadband account

HI BroadbandUser1, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. Are you still having issues with the logging in to the account? If so, please let us know and we will send you a private message. Chris 

0 Kudos
BroadbandUser1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Yes I am still facing the same issue. Looking forward to your message.

0 Kudos
BroadbandUser1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This had been resolved via Chris's help (thanks!), but unfortunately now again I am facing same issue and need help again 😞

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi BroadbandUser1,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble logging into your online account again,

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
BroadbandUser1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Again, this issue had been resolved earlier (thanks again Chris + Alex), but now again I'm unable to login, with same error. If I enter my normal (correct) credentials, I get error "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.". And if I go to Forgot my password -> Change password, it looks successful (I get asked for my secret answer + DOB, which I enter correctly), and I'm prompted to enter a new password which I do, but I then still get the same original error when I try to login with my new password. It would be helpful if this issue can be permanently resolved please. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos