cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into my account

jodykay30
Joining in

Every time I try to access "My Virgin Media" I have the same issue.

Despite typing in all of the correct details for my account, the website tells me that the details are wrong every time. I know for a fact that I'm typing in the correct email address but it keeps telling me there is no account under that address. I've attempted to reset the password to the account but it won't let and says "Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media." Even though I already am. This is extremely infuriating, can't even access my account.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jodykay30, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue trying to log in to My Virgin Media. I can see from this end there is an account registered so I would like to manually reset things due to you not being able to do this yourself. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs