Menu
Highlighted
Message 18 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log in to My Virgin Media and webmail

+++ Update @ 11:58 - Issue is now resolved+++

Hi there,

We're aware some customers are experiencing difficulties accessing My Virgin Media, which may also affect access to webmail.

Our support teams are aware of the issue and are currently working on a resolution. A fault reference of F008272125 has been assigned.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Can't Log in

I don't know whats happened with the website in the last few weeks but I suddenly cant log in to my account to check bills etc.

It was working fine before.

I know my password and log in is correct.

I can pass the image test but then it just hangs and says "waiting for oauth.virginmedia.com...." then after a while redirects back to "https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index#."

I have tried clearing cookes/cache, chrome, edge, firefox and opera. VPN, different DNS. Different PC, wired and wireless. Android phone, ipad. Mobile data. All with the same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Log in

I’m not able to log in either, I have the whole package, tv broadband landline and mobile and none allow or recognise my log in details

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 41
Flag for a moderator

cant login to newly created customer account

received an email from Virgin regarding a new account - registered successfully however when I try to log into it the oauth server times out......

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 07.20.59.png

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Log in to my account

I can't log in to my Virgin account, our telephone line is down at the moment and tried to go online to check the status but can't log in to my account.

There seems to be a problem with the authentication system as soon as I put my username and password in, the site https://oauth.virginmedia.com hangs, waits a long time then redirects to the home page.

I've tried 4 different browsers, Laptop, iPad, Android phone, nothing works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 41
Flag for a moderator

I get the same problem too.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log into my.vm - Like Others

I see others are posting it too.  But I reckon the more of us that put it up is the more likely someone is to action it ;P...

Open Auth seems to be kerphut.

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.
Most things I say I make up and sometimes it's useful, don't be mean if it's wrong.
I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Most of my Virgin Media is not working

Good Morning

I cannot get into email or my account therefore I cannot contact Virgin Media for help. 

My internet is connected and I can as you see log in to the Community and write this post. 

Not sure what is going on. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Since they've updated and added oauth, there has been no end of troubles. Day one there was a huge performance hit. Ongoing frustrating captcha's to "solve", and now this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Account System Down

If VM know there is a problem (in this case logging into your account) why doesn't one of them post a headline here to say so? A simple "VM Login System Down" and a quick explanation would help to reduce their workload and help their customers who come here for help.

0 Kudos